Products liability refers to a personal injury claim for injuries caused by defective and unsafe products. Product liability claims against businesses that manufacture or sell dangerous products that injure consumers can involve a broad range of products:
- Medicines, Drugs and Medical Devices—prescription and non-prescription drugs that cause severe side effects, such as strokes or heart attacks, or defective medical devices;
- Food—foods contaminated with coli or adulterated food products;
- Machinery and Tools—dangerous equipment that lacks safety devices;
- Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Accessories—car or trucks that easily rollover, tires that separate, or seat belts with defective latches;
- Toxic Chemicals and Substances—lead paint, asbestos products, or environmental pollution by toxic contaminants;
- Toys and Recreational Equipment—toys that pose a choking hazard.
If a defective product injured you or caused the death of a loved one, allow us to help you understand your legal rights. Call me at 404-920-0516 or contact me online and I will evaluate your claim at no charge, unless I take the case